THE SMALLEST CARBON FOOTPRINT AND ENERGY CONSUMING WASTEWATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY!
- Domestic Sewage Treatment of houses, hotels, villages (Capacities: 10 – 4000 m³/day).
- Each unit capacity = 40-80 m3/day depending on effluent and influent characteristics and wastewater temperature.
- Each Unit power requirement= 0,37 kW.
TECHNOLOGY of PlanetDISK®
- Rotating Biological Contactor (RBC) Technology.
- Attach growth biofilm technology.
- Features protected by Utility Model Certificate, Design Certificate, Registered Trade Mark, CE certificate.
ADVANTAGES of ROTATING BIOLOGICAL TREATMENT (RBC) TECHNOLOGY
- Economical – Low Energy Demand, up to 90 % energy saving compared to activated sludge, SBR system.
- Due to system’s low energy demand, it is easily operable with solar energy.
- Consistent Process Results even against shock biological loads up to 250% changes.
- Easy Operation and Maintenance.
- No annoying smell or noise problems.
- Decades of lifetime due to selection of material.
- Fiber Glass Body.
- Virgin material PP (Polypropylene) one-piece Discs (min 1,5 mm thickness, 2050 mm dia.).
- Epoxy painted St37, galvanized or stainless steel frame.
- Plastic spacers between discs.
- SS or Galvanized steel structure rotor cage + 17 mm thick one piece PP plate.
- Heavy duty ball bearings.
- Epoxy painted AISI 1045 Carbon Steel solid shaft (85 mm dia).
DELIVERY & PACKAGING
- Unit dimensions= 2300 mm (Weight) x 3250 mm (Length) x 3000 mm (Height).
- Empty weight ≈ 2000 kg.
- Full operational weight ≈ 7500 kg.
- 3 pieces MX1 Units fit in 40 ft high cube container with lids.
- 4 pieces MX1 Units fit in semi-trailer truck with lids.
INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY CONDITIONS
- PlanetDISK® MX1 carries 2 years. International Warranty of PlanetTEK Inc. with the exceptions of; Electrical parts (motor and control panel parts) which has 1-year warranty. Ball bearings carry 5-years warranty.