TECHNOLOGY of LAMELLA
• Lamella Separators are clarification devices designed to compress the capacity of a large conventional clarifier into a compact, economical footprint. Surface area for settling is provided by arrays of Plastic plates, installed at an angle of 55°. Accumulating solids settle, agglomerate and flow down the sloped plate surfaces, while clear water is conducted upward.
• The sludge collected at the bottom of the lamella separator is drawn off via excess sludge pump periodically every 1 hour for 1-2 minutes. The sludge is pumped to sludge thickening tank.
• Glass Reinforced Plastic Body
• Polyethylene Lamella Plates
• Epoxy Painted, Galvanized or Stainless Steel Chassis